Where to go if you have a complaint about an aged care service

You have several choices available to you if you want to lodge a complaint. The first option is to give your feedback directly to senior staff if you feel safe to do so. This helps to build collaborative and healthy relationships. All providers will have a complaints policy that outlines how they will manage your complaint.

There are a range of government agencies that you can also contact to lodge a complaint. Information for who to contact is listed below.

Where to go and what to do

Government agencies where you can lodge a complaint

If you choose, you may also want to lodge your complaint with issue.watch – an independent complaints tracker. Aged Care Reform Now is working with issue.watch so complaints can be resolved in a timely manner.

Scroll to Top